Deadline has passed. No further submissions will be considered.
How to Participate?
- Registration of team/participant
- Upload subject classification before deadline (see Timeline).
- Submit a short paper describing method and results
- Register to MICCAI 2016 Brainles workshop and pay the attendance fee
- Be present at the workshop with at least one team member
A participation in mTOP requires the submitting team to write a short paper of maximum 6 pages (references can be on additional pages, LNCS format). This will be reviewed by the organisers w.r.t. reproducibility of the methods and clarity of description. Final results will be published on the webpage.
- Compiled with LaTeX using the LNCS format (download template)
- Clear and detailed description of applied methods
- Listing of all parameter values and employed frameworks
- Description of data set must not be included
- Motivation for chosen method is appreciated
- Send a PDF (with standard fonts) until 14th August 2016 – 23:59 GMT
- Subject: “mTOP2016” and your team name
- Including the following copyright statement in the body: “I am the corresponding author of the paper and in the name of all co-authors I declare that MICCAI has the right to distribute the submitted material to MICCAI members and workshop / challenge / tutorial and MICCAI attendees.”
- Three selected methods will be invited to give an oral presentation (10mins+questions)
- Selected teams will be announced directly after the evaluation round
- Each participating team is invited to present their work as a poster
- Maximum poster size is 150cm x85cm (vertical), portait fomat preferred
- Please include the mTOP logo to show the posters association
Selected methods will be features in the BrainLes workshop’s Springer LNCS post-proceedings volume. Therefore, contributors will be asked well in advance to write a more elaborated version of their short article. This will have to undergo another review cycle.